What is FASTag HDFC?
FASTag HDFC is an electronic payment process of HDFC bank to recharge your FASTag barcode. The FASTag is one kind of Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) barcode and it is to be applied on the B widescreen of 4 wheeler vehicles. This technology is used for collecting the payment on toll centres instantly.
As per the rules of NHAI, the vehicles which do not have FASTag sticker and if they are entering in the lane of toll collection point then they shall pay the tax for both times for particular vehicle category.
This FASTag HDFC bar code comes with the validity of 5 years which has to stick on your vehicle’s widescreen. This service is promoting by the Government under the concept of Digital India to make and accept the payment through digital mode and to minimize the traffic At toll collection centers as well as to reduce the time of every individual.
What are the benefits of FASTag HDFC?
According to the rules of National Highway Authority Of India (2008), different lanes are available especially for FASTag vehicles at all toll collection centers so that you do not need to pay manually and wait for the payment.
FASTag is the bar code sticker which accepts your tax amount by scanning the bar code on your vehicle’s. The user’s tax amount will be debited automatically with the help of a wireless transaction. It is the time-saving process and helps to improve the digital payment transactions. This is the fast and quietest way towards your payment and time-saving process.
FASTtag HDFC services
If you’re using the services from HDFC banking then you can recharge your FASTags HDFC by different methods
FASTag HDFC recharge by HDFC net banking
You can recharge your FASTag through HDFC Net Banking by below steps
1. Login into HDFC Net Banking account by using your login ID and password provided by the bank.
2. Press the Continue tab just under the tab of ‘BillPay’ and ‘Recharge’.
3. Select FASTag option under the Pay option suggested by the bank.
4. Select the HDFC bank FASTag option.
5. After that enter the correct details of your vehicle including the vehicle registration number and your Wallet ID to go ahead with payment process under Pay option.
6. You can able to see your wallet balance and your ‘vehicle registration details on the screen.
7. Under the Payment option enter your recharge amount. Click on the Payment option and after completing the payment your FASTag will recharge successfully through HDFC NetBanking service.
FASTag HDFC recharge by HDFC mobile banking
This is again one of the easiest ways to complete your FASTag recharge by below steps
1. login to your HDFC Mobile app by entering correct login details.
2. Press the Pay tab.
3. Click on Add Biller tab and fill up your vehicle registration details.
4. Select the FASTag option
5. Enter your vehicle registration details and customer details properly and press the Continue option
6. Accept the terms and conditions and press the Confirm tab to add the billing details
7. Check the details entered previously and enter the recharge amount then Select ‘Pay’ option to complete your FASTag recharge through HDFC Mobile app
FASTag recharge by HDFC PayZapp:
This payment option is also very simple and convenient to complete your FASTag recharge using PayZapp by below steps
1. Login into your PayZapp account
2. Press the option of Recharge and Bill Pay.
3. Under the tab of Utility/Bill Pay select FASTag option.
4. Select the HDFC FASTag option and enter the required details to proceed.
5. After entering the correct details press on Confirm tab.
6. The display screen comes with current Wallet balance and maximum recharge amount with the registration details of your vehicle.
7. Select the Payment option to complete your transaction.
Some points about HDFC FASTag
Where to purchase the FASTag?
To buy and activate the FASTag is a simple process. Select your type of vehicle for which you need to buy a FASTag then you can visit the nearest Toll collection centres to purchase it. Remember to keep all the KYC documents and vehicle registration papers with you because it is a mandatory thing. Apart from this method, you can place an order through online E-commerce sites like Amazon India by selecting the home delivery option.
Charges Of FASTag
To buy a FASTag is again a simple process. The type of vehicle is required for which you need a FASTag. After selecting the vehicle type you need to select a bank for completing the payment. Suppose, you need a FASTag for your car then approximately 500/- you have to pay for that including banking service charges. Various banks are on the list for providing the services of FASTag like, ICICI bank, HDFC bank, AXIS bank, Baroda bank are the most favourite banks of the users.
Recharge Of FASTtag
Recharge of FASTag is a simple method. You have to make the payment or recharge your FASTtag by simply using the FASTag wallet issued by your service provider banks and after login into the wallet, you can easily select the option for payment methods from debit cards, credit cards etc. through which you can make complete the payment and recharge your FASTag. Another way of recharging the FASTag is your mobile wallet like PhonePe, UPI transactions, G-Pay etc. are the available options to recharge the FASTag.
Recharge validity of FASTag
The FASTtag recharge comes with no validity. You can use your wallet balance whenever you want to use it but the validity of your FASTag is valid for next 5 years from the date of issue.